It’s that time of year again. Time to briefly reflect and talk about the exciting things coming up. In 2011, we celebrated our 10th year as a leader in eCommerce software, Content Management software and e-Business consulting and are announcing an expansion of our products and services in 2012. One of the most notable changes is the addition of its GravityMarket eCommerce platform (serving mid-market e-tailers) to its portfolio of Software as a Service (SaaS) products. As a result, Acumium will have a SaaS offering for its CMS, Enterprise eCommerce AND Mid-market eCommerce customers.
Benefits of SaaS include:
- More accurate budgeting of your web development spending
- Quicker access to advancements in the platform and services should you opt-in
- Opportunity to contribute to the list of new platform features and enhancements
- One price covering hosting, support, maintenance, new standard features and more.
Other 2012 offerings:
- Optimized eCommerce websites for tablets (e.g. iPad and Kindle)
- Simplified and optimized sites for effective delivery on smaller mobile devices (smartphones)
- Integrated Online Marketing services
- Enhanced Security monitoring services
2011 Acumium investments to make these 2012 offers possible:
- Acumium has a streamlined process in place integrating with Content Delivery Networks (CDN) for website optimization.
- Acumium also vastly improved deliver-ability, open and download rates for its SaaS GravityMail customers
As an eCommerce consultant and vendor it is vital to stay on top of PCI (Personal Credit Information) Compliance standards so encryption and security has and will remain the top priority at Acumium. Security service offerings are options for customers who want to further utilize Acumium’s expertise.
Acumium’s platforms and search engine optimization advice continued to keep customers high in search engine rankings. According to industry reports, Google’s releases of the search engine algorithm Panda hurt the search results rankings of many, but the Spring and Summer Panda releases have actually helped Acumium’s clients improve their search engine rankings and generate on average, a 5.8% increase of organic traffic to their websites.
We hope you have a prosperous 2012. Stay tuned for more updates from us in the coming months.